Dr. James Kirvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kirvin?

Treatment

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I went to office was told they would like to try shots on my knee. They told me not approved but insurance never got request for treatment

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Best ortho out of 3 that I have seen for my knee. Only one who spent time with me and explained what my problem was in detail

Pleased Patient

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Dr. Kirvin was kind, attentive, and quickly diagnosed my problem. All his assistants were great and I was always seen promptly. My husband has also been seeing him for many years. We both like his approach to care which is moderate - he doesn't jump to operate. He is an experienced and thoughtful physician.

MRS. FAITH CROSHAW

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Dr. Kirvin is not only thorough in every aspect of your condition, does not waste one minute in in doing what it takes to get you attended to, but listens to you. The listening to me is so huge because it is so key to getting healthy, because I believe that we know our bodies.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I'm a veteran with numerous orthopedic injuries. Dr. Kirvin rocks. He values the health of his patients over monetary reward. He truly cares. I am fortunate to have him as my surgeon.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Kirvin is a gem! Don't let this old work horse startle you! He has steady hands during surgery and gets the job done by doing everything that needs to be done-done without shortcuts. His staff is awesome and friendly. I would recommend him to all my family and friends! Must see dr!!!!

Bilateral Hip Replacements

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr Kirvin has done 2 hip replacements on me. Each one is flawless. I have full range of motion and I am pain free. I returned to work each time in 27 days. I ride my bike, swim, lift weight and have full use of both hips with almost no limitations. Dr Kirvin is an excellent surgeon as well as a very nice man, easy to talk to and professional.

Love the Doc!

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I have been using Dr. Kirvin for quite a few years. I find him very knowledgeable. He has operated on my foot, but not after trying non invasive procedures for a while to see if it would help. I like a Dr. that is not quick to operate. He has been taking care of my knees and shoulder and still no surgery. To me his bedside manner is great.

my knowledge of Dr Kirvin a surgeon and physician.

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I am an orthopedic surgeon and have have performed joint replacements for more than 50 years. I practiced in New York and had the good fortune to meet Dr Kirvin during his Residency training. He was asked to join my Orthopedic goup and practiced with us for two years when he chose to relocate to west palm beach florida in1976. I am fully familiar with his surgical excellance and when I developed the need of a Total Hip Replacement he was kind enough to perform it at Jupiter Hosp.It is a testimonial to him that I did not go to an Academic center in N.Y.for the Surgery.

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Dr. Kirvin is a wonderful doctor. He diagnosed both my shoulder problem & my knee problem. He took care of both problems & I have been pain free since.He is kind and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 1st, 2011

He only partially diagnosed part of my problem. His colleague got it correct.

Kick the Hip

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I couldn't be happier or more satisfied,This cat is Hip!