Learn more about Dr. James Kiwanuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kiwanuka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiwanuka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiwanuka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kiwanuka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiwanuka graduated from Makerere University, Kampala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kiwanuka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Kiwanuka MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kiwanuka practice?
- Dr. James Kiwanuka has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kiwanuka practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Gaithersburg, MD.
See Gaithersburg Pediatricians and Gaithersburg Pediatric Specialists.