A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kiwanuka is Excellent. Dr. Kiwanuka has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kiwanuka, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiwanuka graduated from Makerere University, Kampala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kiwanuka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Silver Spring
- Prince George`s Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiwanuka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Kiwanuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Kiwanuka practice?
Dr. James Kiwanuka practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Gaithersburg Pediatricians and Gaithersburg Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Kiwanuka, Dr. Jaime Kiwanuka, Dr. Santiago Kiwanuka, Dr. Jacques Kiwanuka