A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kiwanuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kiwanuka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kiwanuka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiwanuka graduated from Makerere University, Kampala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kiwanuka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mbazira Kiwanuka MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Kiwanuka practice?
- Dr. James Kiwanuka has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kiwanuka practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Gaithersburg, MD.
See Gaithersburg Pediatricians and Gaithersburg Pediatric Specialists.