A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klancnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klancnik
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klancnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klancnik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Klancnik graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Klancnik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Klancnik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Klancnik practice?
- Dr. James Klancnik has 1 office location.
Dr. James Klancnik practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.