Learn more about Dr. James Klancnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klancnik is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klancnik
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klancnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klancnik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroid Diseases
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis
- Degenerative Myopia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Klancnik graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Klancnik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Klancnik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Klancnik practice?
- Dr. James Klancnik has 1 office location.
Dr. James Klancnik practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.