A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klemis, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine and Intervention is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klemis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Carotid Stenting.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klemis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klemis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Klemis practice?
Dr. James Klemis practices Phlebology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and New York, NY.
See Germantown Phlebologists, Germantown Internists, Germantown Cardiologists, and Germantown Surgeons.