A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klemis, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine and Intervention is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klemis, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klemis has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Klemis MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Klemis practice?
- Dr. James Klemis has 11 office locations.
Dr. James Klemis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Munford, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Cardiologists.