A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klemis, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine and Intervention is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klemis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klemis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klemis, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klemis has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Klemis MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Klemis practice?
- Dr. James Klemis has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Klemis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Cardiologists.