A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klemis, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine and Intervention is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klemis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klemis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klemis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Klemis practice?
Dr. James Klemis practices Phlebology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Phlebologists, Germantown Internists, Germantown Cardiologists, and Germantown Surgeons.