Dr. James Klemis MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

June 16th, 2015
Excellent Cardiologists Doctor, very competent in his field of expertise and I highly recommend Dr Klemis. I’ve been a patient for over 5 years through Stern.

March 27th, 2014
Heartless
My Mom had a scheduled appointment with Dr. Klemis. Seeing him for 2 years now. I was very disappointed that HE didn't even come into the exam room and see my Mom. He now has a nurse practioner, Pamela-nice lady, seeing his patient's Very, very disappointed with this. Especially here my Mom is scheduled to see the specialist, Dr. Klemis for her cardiac issues, pays the proper co-pay for the specialist and this is what they deliver???? What is wrong with you guys-looks and smells like greed to me! And I loved how you tried to duck me too while standing with your co-workers at the desk. You and this practice should be ashamed. Be professional, take the time and provide the level of service that the patient is paying for. Totally unacceptable-just out to line your pockets and no visible care for the patient-only for the CPT codes!!!

September 27th, 2012
Skills of Staff are in the tank
After much a do to get an appointment, they never called to tell me, after taking off work, that the doctor would not be there. Waited till I was called, to the desk, like a cattle call, and then treated like a dead animal on the side of the road. The one sitting next to her in a white coat smerking and smacking gum should be in a back room somewhere. My Grandmother and Mother are turning over in their graves, as they were the best of the best RN's in Memphis for over 40 years, in very high positions and acted with respect and professionalism. This is totally dispickable.

September 12th, 2012
Best of the Best
I definitely recommend Dr. Klemis. He has made a huge difference in my life. He has performed several stent procedures on me, and all have been very successful. His personality is relaxed, warm, friendly, and sincere. I simply can not say enough good things about him. I wouldn't want to be cared for, or operated on, by any other doctor. My family is also crazy about him. They loved the information he provided after my surgeries. Thank-you Dr. Klemis!!! You are the Best of the Best!!!!!!!

April 20th, 2012
Dr. Klemis was efficient,caring,and professional performing heart cath procedure and then with referral to surgeon for necessary bypass surgery the next day.

April 19th, 2012
Very personable, explained things in layman terms and answered any and all questions I had. Wasn't in a rush like all other doctors to get to nother patient.

April 19th, 2012
I wish the rest of my doctors were like Dr. Klemis
I was very fortunate to have been refered to Dr. Klemis and Stern Cardio Center. I could not have asked for a more caring and compassionate group of professionals. If you are looking for a cardiovascular doctor .... this is the doctor for you.

April 18th, 2012
Dr. Klemis and the staff at Stern are professional and caring. Dr. Klemis explained all procedures and was reassuring during the laser procedure. I have not had any problems with my legs since the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Klemis to anyone needing cardiovascular care

April 17th, 2012
Great bedside manners. Very friendly. Processional. Knowledgeable. Thorough

April 17th, 2012
Very nice smart and compassionate

December 22nd, 2011
An exceptional surgeon/physician
Dr Klemis is an exceptional doctor - his diagnostic skill, surgical skill and his patience in explaining procedures in lay terms is beyond what we have experienced with other physicians or surgeons. In an unusual insurance situation, he took his own time to go to bat with the insurance agency, presenting my husband's appeals.

January 11th, 2010
Patient
He is the best. Successfully performed two invasive procedures and multiple tests and always is willing to answer my questions. Had extra training in ...