Dr. James Klepper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2016
God's gift to mankind
It took me 80 years to find the most honorable, caring, expert in his field of cardiology and internal medicine. And I am so grateful I have Dr Klepper taking care of me. The first moment I met him I knew he was extraordinary. He spoke to me as a person not just another chart. He cared enough to take the time to learn about me as a person. God Bless Dr. Klepper and his most wonderful competent staff unlike any other office I've ever been to. No matter what happens to me I'm confident Dr. Klepper will be by my side, and I am grateful. .

September 14th, 2015
Too long to wait!
I have been seeing Dr. Klepper for a few years. He really is a great man, he spends time with you and cares. However, I usually wait at least a half hour in the office to see him and then another 15ish in the room waiting for him. I had an appointment today. I thought it was at noon, but it was at 11 am. I came into the office, SAID I had a 12:00 appointment with Dr. Klepper and she told me to have a seat. I sat for 45 minutes and watched people come and go. I finally asked what was going on and when I did, the woman at the back computer, not the one at the front desk, informed me that my appointment was at 11. I apoligized for messing up and asked why didn't anyone tell me that when I came in? Back computer lady said, "she should have" and front computer lady said nothing. I asked how long I would have to wait and had no answer. It was the Jewish holiday and I didn't want to keep Dr. Klepper any longer than he needed to be on the holiday, so I said I would reschedule. Front Computer Lady would make my new appointment. She clicked and clicked and clicked and I waited and waited and waited. I finally asked, "What month are you in, you have been clicking for a while?" She said November. I had then hit my wall. I asked for my records because I was going to find a new doctor. Front Computer Lady went to Back Computer Lady and informed her of my decision. Mrs. Beasley, is that what you want to do? Do you have a new Dr.? My reply? "I will have a new one when I get home." I asked for my records again. In comes Office Manager. Suddenly there was an appointment or two available at the end of the month! However, I knew if she was squeezing me in I was going to wait extra long when I came in for that appointment. I asked three times for my records and three times I was given other options for an appointment. Clearly, she wasn't listening so I took an appointment and here I am. FYI their confirmation of appointment system is a pain. They call to remind you of your appointment and press one for confirmation. Then they call on every number you have listed in the system to confirm AGAIN. He is also completely automated. I love it but it takes forever for the nurse and Dr. Klepper to click around and type in your information once you are in an exam room. That has gotten old too. I have found three new doctors in my area that I am calling today. I hate to leave Dr. Klepper becuase he really is a great doctor. He was recommended to me from another great doctor that I see. However, the wait time, this incident and one my husband had with them has forced me to seek medical attention elsewhere. Dr. Klepper, your office is too big, it is too hard to actually get into an exam room with you. I am sorry but I must go.

September 29th, 2011
Love, love, love Dr. Klepper! Great man. You may wait a bit in the office for your appointment, but the fact that he spends so much time with you makes up for it. I have never waited longer than 15 minutes.