A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klingenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klingenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klingenstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klingenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingenstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klingenstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James James Klingenstein MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Klingenstein practice?
- Dr. James Klingenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. James Klingenstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Gastroenterologists.