Learn more about Dr. James Klingenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klingenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klingenstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Klingenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingenstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klingenstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James James Klingenstein MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Klingenstein practice?
- Dr. James Klingenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. James Klingenstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Gastroenterologists.