Learn more about Dr. James Klosterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klosterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klosterman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klosterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klosterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klosterman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Klosterman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Klosterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Klosterman practice?
- Dr. James Klosterman has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Klosterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Tipp City, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons and Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.