A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klosterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klosterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klosterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klosterman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Klosterman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Klosterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Klosterman practice?
- Dr. James Klosterman has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Klosterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Tipp City, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons and Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.