A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knackstedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Knackstedt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knackstedt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knackstedt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Knackstedt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Knackstedt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Knackstedt practice?
- Dr. James Knackstedt has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Knackstedt practices Otolaryngology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Otolaryngologists.