A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knavel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Knavel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knavel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knavel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Knavel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Knavel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Knavel practice?
- Dr. James Knavel has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Knavel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, IL and Lake Geneva, WI.
See Elkhorn Orthopedic Surgeons.