A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Knecht, Family Practitioner, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knecht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knecht graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knecht has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daryl Knecht MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Knecht practice?
- Dr. James Knecht has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Knecht practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Natchitoches, LA.
See Natchitoches Family Physicians and Natchitoches Adolescent Specialists.