Dr. James Kneebone DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 5th, 2016
Respectful, caring, patient, kind, intuitive. I saw him regularly for about a year and a half. He helped me with long standing back issues.

October 21st, 2015
Going to Dr Kneebone for structural issues (back/spine & elbow) and for general rebalancing, about every 6 weeks, has greatly improved my overall health.

July 7th, 2012
Excellent adjustments and service
Dr. Kneebone is a professional doctor who listens well and diagnosis issue, then treats with Osteopathic adjustments. I have been seeing him for a number of years.

June 17th, 2010
amazing!
I was in constant pain and relying on meds to sleep and tons of antiinflammatories to get through the day. I was seeing a chiropractor and realized i was just getting worse! My regular doctor ordered tests and prescribed the meds, and finally referred me to Dr. Kneebone, she said she heard great things about him from other doctors in her office. Dr. Kneebone diagnosed me with thoracic outlet syndrome, something i had never heard of, and started treatment immediately. Within a few visits i was feeling myself again! This was a year ago, and i have recently been having trouble again (gardening!) and i got in for an appointment the very next day. Dianna in the office, as well as Dr. Kneebone, is so friendly and welcoming to me and my kids too! I recommend him to anyone who is in need of good medical care and a path to painlessness!