A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Knepler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knepler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knepler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knepler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knepler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knepler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Knepler MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Knepler practice?
- Dr. James Knepler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Knepler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Sleep Medicine Doctors.