A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knepler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knepler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knepler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Knepler MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Knepler practice?
- Dr. James Knepler has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Knepler practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Sleep Medicine Doctors, Tucson Pulmonologists, and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.