Dr. James Knight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Knight?

No one special. Just a patient

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Never once met with me before my surgery to explain the procedure, and it wasn't until after I had the surgery that I found out exactly what they did to me.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Knight did my husband's Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) 13 years ago, and did my quad-bypass Feb 20, 2013. We have both found him to be extremely talented and caring. He is associated with a new group, and my post-bypass follow-up was handled by a very capable Physician's Assistant (PA). My bypass was not easy or routine, as I also have 12 (yes, that's a dozen) cardiac stents that he had to maneuver around. I highly recommend this fine gentleman.

Posted on September 26th, 2017