A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knoepp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoepp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knoepp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knoepp, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoepp graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Knoepp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- St Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Driscoll Knoepp MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Knoepp practice?
- Dr. James Knoepp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Knoepp practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons and Alexandria Cardiothoracic Surgeons.