A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Knox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Knox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Knox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Knox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Knox practice?
- Dr. James Knox has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Knox practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, PA.
See West Grove Family Physicians and West Grove Geriatric Doctors.