A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kohari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kohari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohari graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Kohari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Timothy Kohari DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. James T. Kohari practice?
- Dr. James Kohari has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kohari practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near South Williamson, KY.
See South Williamson Family Physicians and South Williamson Hospitalists.