A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kohlenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kohlenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kohlenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kohlenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohlenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Kohlenberg practice?
Dr. James Kohlenberg practices Internal Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists.