Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
Lacking bedside manner
He may be educated but he sure lacks kindness and compassion. Told me "so what?" That my mom (a psychiatric patient) bawled her eyes out for two days thinking she had a serious heart disease (mistake from a previous Doctor). Extremely insensitive man.

July 14th, 2015
Great Physician
Dr. Kohlenberg is kind, compassionate, professional and is a good listener. He asks poignant questions to pinpoint the root of the issue. After Dr. Maltzer was no longer at this clinic, Dr. Kohlenberg became my PCP and provided a very easy transition. Thank you for being such a great physician!

April 17th, 2015
Dr Kohlenberg and his staff are the rudest uncaring people I have ever met... Unfriendly and the two overweight assistants are cold and nasty.. He seems to be bothered by my questions and always seems to be in a hurry..There are plenty of other doctors to choose from that I can give my money to....

December 21st, 2013
Dr. K. Review
He is always up to date on the latest medical information. His diagnoses are on target. He will spend time to answer questions. He is very thorough in his examinations and testing. Great doctor.

June 21st, 2013
He is the best most wonderful kind and caring Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to know. He takes very good care of me. I have been going to him for many years. I am 65 years old

December 28th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. K for 20 years and he has accurately provided for my health care - sometimes even before I knew there was a problem. It takes longer to drive to his office than to wait to see him once I get there. He is a good man and an excellent doctor.