3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
no help for a huge price show details no help for a huge price
by josh on Sep 25th, 2013

charged me $775 for a visit. never even saw a doctor only a nurse who told me that the xray another doctor took showed a broken bone. then they told me they WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO FIX it. all that and I get stuck with a $775 bill.

Go to another doctor show details Go to another doctor
Feb 18th, 2013

I was the only person in the reception area and waited an hour before admittance to an exam room and another thirty to forty minutes thereafter. This man exhibited a total lack of compassion and after ten minutes, I simply got up and left. Don't waste your time.

misdiagnosis show details misdiagnosis
Nov 15th, 2012

saw dr kohlmann in his Danville, Il office. Saw his assistant the first two times and was completely satisfied. Except the fact that the problems with my neck, arm, and hand on left side were never addressed. After an MRI on my lumbar spine I finally saw Dr Kohlmann. The man crossed his arms, looked at me, and told me there was nothing "physically" wrong with me. Promised to set up an appt with a neurologist- which never happened. After almost a year of feeling like I was crazy- I finally went to another doctor. Only to find out that not only do I have a bulging disc at L-5 and s-1. I have severe cervical spinal stenosis, bone spurs. spinal cord displacement, and 2 bulging discs in my neck. I now have to see a neurosurgeon to fix this problem. This man treated me (and had me believing) that I was a mental case. He never even bothered to address part of the problems I told him about. Nor did he follow through with a referral to someone who could help me. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone, unless you can stick to only his assistant. He really dropped the ball on this one. I have suffered for almost a whole year more because of the way he treated me. DO NOIT depend on this man's knowledge to help you.

Aug 26th, 2011

Dr. Kolman is an excellent and very caring surgeon. He is not the best communicator, but is extremely highly thought of by the other hospital staff (which is always and important criteria in rating any doctor. My surgery was well done and successful.