A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kolenich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kolenich is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolenich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolenich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kolenich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolenich graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kolenich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jeffrey Kolenich MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kolenich practice?
- Dr. James Kolenich has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kolenich practices Surgery near Transfer, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA.
See Transfer Surgeons.