A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kolter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kolter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kolter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Kolter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kolter practice?
- Dr. James Kolter has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kolter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Collegeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.