Dr. James Komorous MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Tacoma, WA

April 18th, 2017
Really???
Wait time wasn't too bad and friendly staff, but I will never go back. I have some kind of eczema is my guess and he told me it was all in my head and because it didn't itch it was a form of "tourettes of the skin" and was all in my head.

April 4th, 2017
Long waiting time; sub-par care
Read the reviews so i accepted the 2 mos wait time for an appt and went expecting competent care. It wasn't. He prescribed a cream that made things worse. When I called to report the results, was dismissed. Waste of time, money, and effort. Oh and the facility seemed kinda scuzzy, too.

January 19th, 2017
Dr. does not fully understand Drugs side effects
I think that Dr. Komorous has good intentions, but unfortunately did more harm than good for my son. Like many dermatologists he over prescribes topical steroid (TS) for eczema. These drugs cause topical steroid withdrawal or red skin syndrome. This is horrific and can cause horrible suffering. You will appear clear for very long and then symptoms will return. Not only do they return, but worse than before. I cannot endorse any doctor that prescribes TS long term.

June 24th, 2016
My so has severe exzema and dr Komorous has changed his life. We have seen him for the lady 4 yrs. he is amazing!!!!

April 28th, 2016
The best Dermatologist in Tacoma!!!
I have been seeing him for years, nothing bad to say about him. Excellent doctor. Always treats me kind. Very professional. Staff great also. Always finds right diagnosis. and treats with medication that always solves the problem. I wouldn't consider another dermatologist!

November 30th, 2015
Great staff there!

November 12th, 2015
one of the Best!
He is a wonderful doctor

March 25th, 2015
Great Dr.
I love Dr. Komorous !!! He always makes me feel taken care of. He spends time talking to me as well as gives me a thorough examination; promptly removing any unusual growth I have. He found a 'melatonin' growth on my back that I wouldn't have ever noticed. Can't say enough about this man. I highly recommend him.

March 12th, 2012
Best for psoriasis
I have been his patient for several years and he is a doctor that gets to the point and focuses on my psoriasis. He has got it under control and will do all he can with his knowledge of medical insurances. The only thing that bothers me is that he will retire.. His staff is professional and willing to go the extra mile. Love nurse Geri, what a gal!

May 9th, 2011
I had a very positive experience at this office. My impression was the Dr. and staff enjoy what they are doing and take the time to to diagnose accurately and explain what is going on.

August 17th, 2010
The Dr would be good but your staff sucks. after waiting for 3 mounts getting to the appointment 30 minutes early we fond out that the Dr will not see any one out side of the Tacoma area. that sucks so bad after waiting for 3 mounts. The front staff should be fired on the spot