Overall Review

4.7

October 1st, 2015
I haven't seen him recently. However I was admitted to woman and infants at 19 pregnant with first baby and extremely scared. I was told I had gallstones and needed my gallbladder removed ASAP. I was only 7months pregnant. Dr. Koness performed the surgery. He was extremely compassionate and seemed to genuinely care about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 24th, 2015
Dr koness was the worst Dr. Ive ever dealt with, he's miserable,horrible bedside manner and treated me like a bum on the streets. His surgery was sloppy and he's rude and NO COMPASSION!!!

June 23rd, 2015
Excellent doctor
I have been followed at the RW Breast Health Clinic for 40 years now, first with Dr Wanebo, then Dr Taneja, and now with Dr. Koness. Have had great confidence in all three doctors. Feel very lucky to have found this center many years ago.

June 8th, 2015
Compassion, Caring ,Respectful Staff and Doctor Konass
The staff and Dr . Koness were absolutely Amazing. The people who were so disrespectful with their ratings were so WRONG. COMPASSIONATE, CARING ,PATIENCE . Please do understand I have been to Doctors that don't have any Personality or bed side manner. Doctor Konass most certainly does and makes you feel you are in good hands. I am not related to the Doctor in anyway. Just tired of people saying unjustified things about people. Thank Youb

September 5th, 2012
Awsome Surgeon
Dr. Koness is the best surgeon. I had breast cancer, and after 2 operations. I am now cancer free,,, A real nice doctor.. I highly recommend him, Dr. Koness your the best.. thank you so much..

February 10th, 2012
Dr. Koness successfully treated my mother for melnoma several years ago. His professionalism and kind and caring manner are what helped get us through a difficult time. We would recommend him wholeheartedly.

December 31st, 2010
An excellent and superb surgeon
Dr Koness and Staff , Thank your for saving my moms life (Dorothy ) your very professional , yet very caring.and my mom thinks the world of you and your staff at Roger Williams Cancer Center. Happy New Year To All.