Learn more about Dr. James Kort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kort
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kort Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kort, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kort graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kort has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Simon Kort MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Kort practice?
- Dr. James Kort has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Kort practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.