A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kort, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty), and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kort graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kort has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Kort practice?
Dr. James Kort practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.