Dr. James Kort Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Kort?

He should have listened

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Very friendly and took time with me the first visit. When I had my followup, he seemed in a rush. And when I told him my lower back had been hurting really bad, and asked if he could order X-ray, CT or MRI to check it out. He said I didn't need any tests and he referred me to PT. Now, I am seeing a pain specialist and having epidurals for the bulging disk that is pushing against a nerve so that I can't stand longer than 10-15 minutes. I was there for a follow up after he gave me a cortisone shot for my hip. And I guess that's all he would be treating that visit. If he had just said yes, I may have avoided a lot of other medical expenses and some pain that has brought me to my knees. I wish he would have listened!

Excellent physician

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Very informative and up to date.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

30 minute wait past appointment time.

your in good hands

Posted on August 13th, 2014

i feel that dr kort saved my hip that was about to break, unknowing to me it was filled with cancer. he took matters into his own hands and set up radiation and surgery very fast. i found him very concerned and interested in my recovery. i felt he was very caring and explained the entire procedure to me so i could understand what was being done.

patient

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr Kort did my left knee operation - surely wish he had also done the right knee as well! Absolutely no problems whatsoever. It has been 3 months now and I have been pain free for nearly 2 months! My right one still bothers me and it has been 7 years! He is excellent and has a very good PA.

Dr. Patel

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Kort was exceptionally thorough and caring with regards to my mother. I was very impressed with his personable nature and dedication to making sure we were fully informed and educated about the issues and plan for care going forward. We made a rather last minute appointment and had no trouble getting in to see him. He did a full workup with necessary imaging as well. Finally, Dr. Kort used an evidence based approach to surgical care that was very reassuring. I highly recommend in and will certainly return personally and refer future patients to his practice.

Posted on April 29th, 2008

He gets somewhat distracted...like leaving the exam room while you're in mid word.

Posted on August 16th, 2017