Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
your in good hands show details your in good hands
by norman e on Aug 13th, 2014

i feel that dr kort saved my hip that was about to break, unknowing to me it was filled with cancer. he took matters into his own hands and set up radiation and surgery very fast. i found him very concerned and interested in my recovery. i felt he was very caring and explained the entire procedure to me so i could understand what was being done.

The Best In The West! show details The Best In The West!
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Kort is an excellent physician and he truly cares about his patients and wants the best results for knee surgery.I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a knee replacement including my son in Portland, Oregon.

Best Doctor Ever!!! show details Best Doctor Ever!!!
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr Kort completed my right knee replacement surgery in 04/2011. He called me his superstar because everything went so well. I was walking without a walker or cane within 2 weeks. I did extensive rehab but it was very well worth it. I would recommend Dr. Kort to everyone needing is kind of services.Betty Sturtevant

patient show details patient
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr Kort did my left knee operation - surely wish he had also done the right knee as well! Absolutely no problems whatsoever. It has been 3 months now and I have been pain free for nearly 2 months! My right one still bothers me and it has been 7 years! He is excellent and has a very good PA.

Dr. Patel show details Dr. Patel
Aug 10th, 2011

Dr. Kort was exceptionally thorough and caring with regards to my mother. I was very impressed with his personable nature and dedication to making sure we were fully informed and educated about the issues and plan for care going forward. We made a rather last minute appointment and had no trouble getting in to see him. He did a full workup with necessary imaging as well. Finally, Dr. Kort used an evidence based approach to surgical care that was very reassuring. I highly recommend in and will certainly return personally and refer future patients to his practice.

Apr 29th, 2008

He gets somewhat distracted...like leaving the exam room while you're in mid word.