Dr. James Kos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kos?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. James Kos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2015

most kindhearted and attentive doctor I have ever had

December 29th, 2014

He is the best doctor in Ft. Lauderdale in my professional opinion as a fellow practitioner

June 20th, 2014

Professional, knowledgeable, and approachable. He was at my side during one of the scariest times in my life and directed my patient care through my hospital stay. Dr. Kos is a great advocate for health and well being.

December 8th, 2013

Leaving after 20 yeats with him

I have always loved Dr. Kos. He has a great manner with his patients. However, i saw him this past Wed for a chest infection that has left me unable to take a deep enough breath to blow my nose. He gave me an Advair sample but neglected to tell me I was supposed to wash my mouth out with water afterwards to avoid thrush (which I now have). I found that out by reading the insert...also, after much research, I discovered that Advair is not what I should have been given. I still can't breathe - I left a message at his office Friday afternoon and today, but no call back. I guess I expected him to call when I am soooooo sick, but nothing. I love you Dr. Kos, but not calling me back when I'm so sick is unconsciable. All I need is a different inhaler and some stronger cough medicine. PS. still can't breathe in enough to blow my nose!

May 29th, 2013

Do not see if you care about your health

He makes light of serious problems and does not follow up. He has no computer system so he does not get followup reports from other Doctors. I will not get into detail not his callous care has caused me serious problems. Don't make the mistake I did. I don't write reviews on line but I am hoping I can save someone else.

September 19th, 2012

Very unhappy

Does not return phone calls. Very unresponsive to family of patient.

February 20th, 2012

Great doctor

Overall great doctor. He takes his time and does not rush you. He listens to you and cares. Office staff is pleasant and whenever you call, you'll speak with someone right away instead of an automated message. You can call same day and get an appointment right away. I have finally found my doctor!

May 30th, 2011

te person and makes you feel that you are being treatedby the best dr. andfriend. i have been his patient for 13 years and would not think of going to any other dr.

October 16th, 2008

An old school Dr. Told me on a day he was very busy that, "Take your time, I will stay as long as you need me."

September 21st, 2017