A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kosiur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kosiur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosiur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kosiur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosiur graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kosiur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Kosiur DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Kosiur practice?
- Dr. James Kosiur has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kosiur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.