Dr. James Kosiur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kosiur?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 13th, 2017

Extreamly arrogant

More concerned with himself than with me as a patient

January 24th, 2014

Don't waste your time!!!

Ive only been coming to this dr for a couple months now, and every time he has been over 20 min late and one time even almost and hour late, because he can't get his but out of bed. If your going to use this dr make your appointment later in the day like after 12pm so then he might actually be there on time!!!

November 18th, 2010

Dr. Kosiur is forthright and honest.His explanations are clear. He listens; pauses and then responds to questions. In each office and hospital visit, the time he spent with me was ample.

August 17th, 2010

paitent

he great i had knee surgery four years a go and ive been great ever since know im seeing him for my shoulder im in lots of pain but he is about to care of that.he a great concerning doctor.and verry professional and carring about his paitents i would recomend him to any one with a orthapedic need.

March 2nd, 2010

Amazing Doctor with Incredible Skills

Dr. Kosiur has never failed to get me out of pain.Instructions are clear and he is very informative and has a positive manner.

May 20th, 2009

Horrible Horrible Horrible

I had to have rotator cuff(sp) surgery a few years ago. He performed the operation and totally messed me up way worse than it EVER was before. Previous to surgery it hurt bad occasionally, now after it hurts horribly ALL the time. The worst part of the deal is that he is so pompious that he cant/wont admit that there is still something terribly wrong with my shoulder and that he could have possibly just maybe made a mistake. I am currently doing research as to find out if there is any other patients that he has butchered. I would eventually like to get some more medical opionions also. I definetly will not be going to his friend(Dr) who also stated that there is nothing wrong with my shoulder. I know that I am in some pretty bad shape that I wasnt in before this ordeal. If I knew then what I know now I would not have had surgery by this man or even had a consultation for that matter. My words of advice is to stay FAR from this guy and find a Dr. who isnt even remotly on friendly terms with him.

September 22nd, 2017