Dr. James Kosko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kosko?

July 31st, 2013

All he cares about is money not the patient

Kosko is horrible. He performed a tonsillectomy on my daughter. The next day she started bleeding. I went to the ER and her didn't even call to check up on her. Long story short she ended up going to the ER 2 more times (96 hours of ER). Finally the third time a different ENT had to cauterize the right tonsil again. Through all of this DRAMA I called the office three times and once they didn't call me back , once someone called me back 5 hours later and was rude to me addressing my concerns, and the last time I called I was going to the ER, my daughter bleeding, and the office called me the next day ( a little to late). Through the entire 3 weeks of recovery/ER.....NO ONE called me from Kosko's office to check on my daughter.Kosko performs the surgery and then "Wipes his hands." My daughter was bleeding from day one and my day 10 of letting the bleeding go untreated she lose half her blood and almost had a blood transfusing. Kosko is a horrible doctor and your ability to call someone when you have a question is impossible. STAY CLEAR go to an adult ENT if you need to.

March 3rd, 2011

Didn't follow up with a phone call after surgery...not even a phone call from any of the office staff. All 4 of the previous surgeons that treated our child called a day or 2 later to see how our child was doing post surgery. Office staff act like you are bothering them whenever you ask a question about their billing or documentation errors. Dr. talks over you when you try to ask a question; literally cuts you off 3 words into a sentence. I understand he is the expert, but it doesn't mean we are too stupid to understand how to properly phrase a question without him finishing it for us. Overall arrogant demeanor.If it weren't for his hard-to-find surgical specialty skills we'd gladly move to another practice.

May 25th, 2010

The Best

I have never had a better experience with a doctor. He is what every Dr. should strive to be. I can't say in words how great he has been for our son.

December 6th, 2009

5 star ENT

Dr Kosko is a superb doctor, the best ENT in Orlando. He gives it to you straight, and is not some moneyminded guy. I highly recommend him. He makes kids feel at ease.

April 4th, 2017