Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Metro West
Children's Ear Nose & Throat Associates
1507 S Hiawassee Rd
Ste 103
Orlando, FL 32835
407-253-1000
Locations and availability (1)

|  Mother of Sasha Bojarski  |  show details
by Bonita Bojarski on Sep 24th, 2013

We are so grateful for Dr. Kosko! After three bad days at another ER that refused to admit my daughter, we came to Arnold Palmer. Dr. Kosko reviewed Sasha's case and reserved an OR after he was through with another surgery. He operated on Sasha's throat. She had a bad deep infection from a dental procedure. It was so hard for her and she was in a lot of pain. When she came back to her room out of recovery she said, I feel so much better Mom!:) My heart was relieved. Thank you Dr. Kosko! You are Sasha's new hero! I hope everyone that reads this review knows how special the hard work you do, means to us the parents of our precious babies. Sincerely, Bonita Bojarski

|  All he cares about is money not the patient  |  show details
by Jackie Galbasini on Jul 30th, 2013

Kosko is horrible. He performed a tonsillectomy on my daughter. The next day she started bleeding. I went to the ER and her didn't even call to check up on her. Long story short she ended up going to the ER 2 more times (96 hours of ER). Finally the third time a different ENT had to cauterize the right tonsil again. Through all of this DRAMA I called the office three times and once they didn't call me back , once someone called me back 5 hours later and was rude to me addressing my concerns, and the last time I called I was going to the ER, my daughter bleeding, and the office called me the next day ( a little to late). Through the entire 3 weeks of recovery/ER.....NO ONE called me from Kosko's office to check on my daughter.Kosko performs the surgery and then "Wipes his hands." My daughter was bleeding from day one and my day 10 of letting the bleeding go untreated she lose half her blood and almost had a blood transfusing. Kosko is a horrible doctor and your ability to call someone when you have a question is impossible. STAY CLEAR go to an adult ENT if you need to.

|  show details
by great surgeon but somewhat mechanical and aloof bedside manner on Mar 2nd, 2011

Didn't follow up with a phone call after surgery...not even a phone call from any of the office staff. All 4 of the previous surgeons that treated our child called a day or 2 later to see how our child was doing post surgery. Office staff act like you are bothering them whenever you ask a question about their billing or documentation errors. Dr. talks over you when you try to ask a question; literally cuts you off 3 words into a sentence. I understand he is the expert, but it doesn't mean we are too stupid to understand how to properly phrase a question without him finishing it for us. Overall arrogant demeanor.If it weren't for his hard-to-find surgical specialty skills we'd gladly move to another practice.

|  The Best  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

I have never had a better experience with a doctor. He is what every Dr. should strive to be. I can't say in words how great he has been for our son.

|  5 star ENT  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2009

Dr Kosko is a superb doctor, the best ENT in Orlando. He gives it to you straight, and is not some moneyminded guy. I highly recommend him. He makes kids feel at ease.