A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Koss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Koss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Connell Koss MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Koss practice?
- Dr. James Koss has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Koss practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Moorestown Radiologists.