A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Koss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Koss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Koss practice?
Dr. James Koss practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.