A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Koss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Koss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Connell Koss MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Koss practice?
- Dr. James Koss has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Koss practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.