Learn more about Dr. James Koster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Koster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koster
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Koster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Koster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koster graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Koster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Koster practice?
- Dr. James Koster has 1 office location.
Dr. James Koster practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.