Learn more about Dr. James Koster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Koster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koster
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Koster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koster graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Koster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Koster practice?
- Dr. James Koster has 1 office location.
Dr. James Koster practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.