A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Koster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Koster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Koster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koster graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Koster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Koster practice?
- Dr. James Koster has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Koster practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.