A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kovacs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovacs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Kovacs practice?
Dr. James Kovacs practices Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Radiologists.