A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovacs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovacs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kovacs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Kovacs DO is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. James Kovacs has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Kovacs practices Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Camden Radiologists.