A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kovacs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Kovacs DO is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. James Kovacs has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kovacs practices Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Radiologists.