A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kozarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kozarek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kozarek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozarek graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kozarek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kozarek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Kozarek practice?
- Dr. James Kozarek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kozarek practices Family Medicine near Edinburgh, IN.
See Edinburgh Primary Care Doctors.