A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Krainson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Krainson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krainson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krainson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Krainson, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krainson graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krainson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Krainson FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Krainson practice?
- Dr. James Krainson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Krainson practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.