Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Krainson
Dr. James Krainson, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Krainson is affiliated with Jackson South Community Hospital, South Miami Hospital and Homestead Hospital Inc. Dr. Krainson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Krainson has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. James Krainson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Miami, FL 2.19 mi54
Dr. Susan Fox
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Miami, FL 2.33 mi20
Dr. James Chambless Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 2.49 mi40