A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Krainson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Krainson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krainson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krainson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Krainson, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krainson graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krainson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Krainson FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Krainson practice?
- Dr. James Krainson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Krainson practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.