Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile
Pulmonary Physicians of South Florida LL
12600 SW 120th St
Ste 117
Miami, FL 33186
305-255-0777
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Do not recommend this doctor for a sleep study. I went to a second, more reputable doctor and discovered that Dr. Krainson lied about the severity of my sleep apnea. I had a mild case and yet he said I had a moderate case and needed a CPAP machine or my health would suffer. When I could not tolerate using the machine he had no other suggestions other than an elastic headband to prevent me from removing the mask during my sleep. It did not work and I could have purchase one for one dollar at a drugstore instead of the inflated price I paid. He had no other alternate methods of treatment and in my opinion did not know much about sleep apnea and how it could be treated. My guess is he makes money for every machine that is sold to his patients especially since he only has one make and model of CPAP machine and mask to choose from. Dishonest and money grubbing incompetent doctor.

|  I will never know how good this doctor is thanks to his awful staff!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

This doctor was listed on my mother's insurance plan provider directory, an appointment was made only to arrive to his office, complete all paperwork, wait 40 minutes and be told that the doctor is not "yet credentialed" with the health plan and my mother could not be seen. His office staff did not have the courtesy or the good sense of sharing this crucial piece of information with me at the time of making the appointment when they very well knew it!! Communication goes a long way people!! I would have never made the appointment, wasted my and my mother's time! And they managed to misplace my mother's insurance card causing an extra 10 minutes of aggravation while we waited for them to find it! REALLY!!! It's a pity...