Dr. James Kramer MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Greensboro, NC

May 10th, 2016
Dr. Kramer gets it right every time! I've been in to Murphy Wainer several times with various minor sports injuries and Dr. Kramer always knows right away what the problem is and how to treat it. He's also a genuinely nice guy. I'm thankful to have him on my side!

March 9th, 2015
Has been great for us
Dr Kramer has seen my brother for two injuries and has been a great comfort and very capable. I am 24/7 caregiver for brother/patient with many medical problems and many doctor visits in multiple disciplines. Dr Kramer is one of the best we see in every aspect of care.

December 9th, 2013
Quantity not Quality
Visited Dr. Krammer with two ankle issues on three seperate occasions. Each visit was extremely brief and it seemed like there were perhaps more patients than Dr. Krammer could handle and other cases more pressing. Seemed like he needed me in and out so he could move on. He did not review the MRI images, just provided a one or two sentence summary of another Doctor's review of my MRI who I did not have contact with and who didn't notice anything so here is an ankle brace on your way goodbye. Have gone to physical therapy as recommended for past 4-5 weeks but here it is nearly 6 months after injury without resolution.

March 29th, 2013
Good Doctor RUDE staff
In the past 15 to 20 years I have had approximatley 4 different injuries that required me to go an orthopedics doctor . I had shoulder surgery by Dr Wainer, he was great, and the surgery went great! I just recently saw Dr Kramer for another injury because I was told when I arrived for my appointment with Dr Wainer, that Dr Wainer doesnt do chest injuries. Dr Kramer was very knowledgeable, professional, kind and curtious & helped my with my problem. My complaint is with the staff for both of these doctors. Not all of the staff of course, but this is the 3rd time in my years of going to Murphy Wainer that I have had a staff member be extremely rude, and condescending to me (took all I had not to cause a scene but I didn't) and others in the office being noticeably unhappy looking, no smile, and no time for an extra kind word etc. I think for me even though these are great doctors and full of personality themselves , third strike I am out! I wont go back! I have been in customer service for over 25 years working with government and commercial customers and I wouldn't dream of speaking to one of my customers like I have been spoken to there! I hope the doctors realize this and make the staff members that are hurting their practice realize it's an employers market right now and no matter how smart they might be rude is going to run customers away.