A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kravetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kravetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kravetz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kravetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravetz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kravetz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kravetz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Kravetz practice?
- Dr. James Kravetz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kravetz practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.