A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kravetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kravetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kravetz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kravetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravetz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kravetz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kravetz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Kravetz practice?
- Dr. James Kravetz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kravetz practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.