Learn more about Dr. James Krcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Krcik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Krcik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krcik graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Krcik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Krcik MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Krcik practice?
- Dr. James Krcik has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Krcik practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homer Glen, IL.
See Tinley Park Orthopedic Surgeons, Tinley Park Internists, and Tinley Park Sports Medicine Doctors.