Learn more about Dr. James Krcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Krcik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krcik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krcik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Krcik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krcik graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Krcik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Krcik MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Krcik practice?
- Dr. James Krcik has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Krcik practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homer Glen, IL.
See Tinley Park Internists, Tinley Park Sports Medicine Doctors, and Tinley Park Orthopedic Surgeons.