A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kribs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kribs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kribs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Kribs DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Kribs practice?
- Dr. James Kribs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kribs practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Lewisburg, WV.
See Lewisburg Osteopaths and Lewisburg Sports Medicine Doctors.