Family Physicians, General Practitioner

18182 US Highway 1
Suite 105
Apple Valley, CA 92307
760-242-1234
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude and useless  |  show details
May 17th, 2014

You know when you go to the doctor you always forget to ask questions. Well I took a list of 5 things I didn't want to forget. Dr. Krider wants to rush through and get you out as fast as he can. He was very rude and frustrated when I had additional questions. Every symptom I told him he wrote a prescription (not test, no hands on, nothing). Once he prescribed medications for me. When I had the prescriptions filled, the Pharmacist told me they were incompatible and I shouldn't take them at the same time. At the third question, he said I should follow him. He took me to the outer office and abandoned me there (essentially kicked me out of his office). I had probably 5 appointments with him but only saw him twice, his assistant took care of the other 3. On the two occasions I did actually see Dr. Krider, he was rude and seemed absolutely disinterested in my health. I had a car accident and he acted like I was a criminal. It was an accident Dr. Krider!! My recommendation is,,, stay away from this jerk. The lowest rating I could give is a 1, wish there were a Negative Rating option.

|  Don't let Paid Yelp Writer's ruin a Good Doctor for a Paycheck.  |  show details
by J.G. on Sep 27th, 2013

Appointment was easy to get compared to getting appointments with other Doctors in the Area. Usually can accommodate in the first week. I understand Doctors get busy seeing patients and my wait time was reasonable compared to sitting in the Orthopedics which was over a hour or lab site which I waited a half hour. I was seen by Dr. Krider within 20min. His mannerism was Nice went through his doctor questions. I blew out my back and he sent me for a MRI, which confirmed my condition of ruptured disks but he was not able to provide me any pain medication and he explain why. Dr. Krider does not Write Triplicates for hard drugs it is out of his scope he explained for family Practice. He suggested I see and research a Orthopedic Spine Surgeon and could also refer a few for me to check out. He was kind, informative, and helpful the way a Doctor should be.

|  absolutely HORRIFIC experiance  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

my husband was basically amputated and mutilated by the Dr. James Krider and his team of family practitioners... He prescribed medications that caused severe brain trauma with my 10 year old daughter !!! what criminal exists worse than this?

|  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Krider is a scammer. I am in severe pain for a kidney stone. He will not perscribe any pain medication. I went to the emergency room and they said my condition was serious and I needed a referral to a urologist stat. Dr. Krider said the ER didn't know what they were talking about. I've seen Dr. Krider four times (4 copays) in the past month and he's done nothing for me. Don't see this doctor. You're better off trying to treat yourself. His wating room is always empty.

|  poor diagnosis holistic healer  |  show details
by Jack on Sep 28th, 2010

didnt properly diagnose and treat herniated disks