Dr. James Kringel MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 25th, 2014
Grateful Patient
Dr. Kringle was my PCP for nearly 2 years. Being a retired Marine who also grew up as a Navy brat, I've had experiences with many doctors, with the military, with VA, and in the civilian sector. I count Dr. Kringle among the finest Doctors in my experience! He helped me through terrible pain and serious depression with professional concern, timely care, referrals, and follow ups. Under his care my blood pressure came under control and improved. Unfortunately I recently moved to Arizona and can only hope to find someone of his caliber here. As for someone's comment about the doctor being Mormon, so what? I'm a religious person myself (not-LDS) and I can say with complete honesty his faith never entered any doctor-patient discussions, even though I brought my own faith up to on one ocassion.

May 15th, 2012
He burned my head!
I asked him for a referral to dermatology to have pre cancerous lesions checked. I had this proceedure done by them before. But when I got to his office he said he could do it, grabbed the nitrogen and proceeded to burn them off. He left the nitrogen on my head in one place way to long and burned my head. The spot got infected, Shingles occured, and I spent 5 days in the hospital in San Diego! I'm not counting the 5 doctors Kaiser sent me to so someone could figure out what the problem was. RUN FROM HIM AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

May 9th, 2012
Best doctor I have ever met.