A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Krivo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Krivo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Krivo, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krivo graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Krivo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Krivo MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Krivo practice?
- Dr. James Krivo has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Krivo practices Dermatology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Franklin Square, NY.
See Garden City Dermatologists.