Dr. James Kromhout Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kromhout?

December 19th, 2016

Had a scope

This was a first time experience and the day was a blast,nurses,staff were like I new them all my life.wonderful caring,for me and explaining the procedure.Dr kromout was a standout guy just like you want very personable and told me about the scope and what we our looking for.no pain or irritation for me,went home ate and thanked that we have a wonderful place to have medical care here on our doorstep thank you.

August 3rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

He did my endoscopy, and I would highly recommend him to anyone! (Also recommend doing it at Buffalo hospital, where they put you under, so you don't feel it at all. I've done them both ways, and this was much better).

July 28th, 2009

I met Dr. Kromhout shortly after he began practicing publicly. He spoke of research work he had earlier been involved with. He has a great deal of experience with alcoholic diseases, and I'm an alcoholic. He has experience far beyond other gastroenterologists I have met. His patient relationship is superb. I plan to see him again, soon.

March 19th, 2009

would highly recommend Dr. K. without any hesitation. Have seen him 5 times and he is the best.

April 6th, 2017