Learn more about Dr. James Krook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Krook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krook
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Krook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Liver Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Krook graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Krook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Krook MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Krook practice?
- Dr. James Krook has 1 office location.
Dr. James Krook practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Iron River, WI.
See Iron River Internists, Iron River Hematologists, and Iron River Oncologists.