A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kruer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kruer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kruer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kruer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Kruer MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James A. Kruer practice?
- Dr. James Kruer has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Kruer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Pediatricians.