A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kruse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lactic Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kruse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander Kruse MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Kruse practice?
- Dr. James Kruse has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kruse practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Critical Care Practitioners.