A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kruse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lactic Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kruse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan