Overall Review

June 28th, 2012
Dr. Krysanski is the best neurosurgeon I have ever had. I have had 4 spinal surgeries - the latter two he performed. I am SO much better than I was after the first two doctors operated on me. I am 6 weeks post surgery (C2-3 to T1-2 & L4-5 Laminectomy) and am actually getting better.

November 1st, 2011
Ego comes before patients
Dr. Kryzanski did a fusion on me and it was done incorrectly. First, I had an infection and even a month later, my wound was oozing. The pain grew increasingly worse, but the doctor told me that it was a "beautiful fusion" and refused to help me further. He suggested I lose weight, even though that has nothing to do with my injury. Finally, I went to New England Baptist Spine Center and the Orthopedic surgeon there immediately noticed several things wrong with my surgery, just from the xray. I just had a revision surgery to take out what Dr. Kryzanski did and redo it and I am SO much better! I lost 3 years of my life thanks to Dr. Kryzanski. In addition to the surgical mistakes, he had me start PT within days of leaving the hospital when the protocol is to wait 12 weeks for the bone graft to take. He prescribed flexeril and valium at the same time, which I'm told is dangerous to mix. The list goes on and on. Who does your surgery really matters. It could affect you the rest of your life, so do your research, get several recommendation, and choose carefully. Good luck!