Dr. James Kryzanski MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Boston, MA

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Dr. Kryzanski was very professional and very reassuring. He told me the diagnois and reassure me that the outcome of my surgery would be positive and that is how it came out. I knew I was in good hands!

March 22nd, 2017
Best Neurosurgeon
Dr. Kryzanski is unlike any other neurosurgeon. He does not rush to surgery as the first option. Dr. Kryzanski will try everything and use surgery as the final option. I have been going to him for over 10 years. I was born with a terrible spine and he has kept me walking and out of as much pain as possible! I have referred friends and family to him and will continue to do so!

March 3rd, 2017
Dr. Kryzanski
Second time I had surgery with Dr. Kryzanski and he was most knowledgable and precise with his diagnosis and performance

June 28th, 2012
Dr. Krysanski is the best neurosurgeon I have ever had. I have had 4 spinal surgeries - the latter two he performed. I am SO much better than I was after the first two doctors operated on me. I am 6 weeks post surgery (C2-3 to T1-2 & L4-5 Laminectomy) and am actually getting better.

November 1st, 2011
Ego comes before patients
Dr. Kryzanski did a fusion on me and it was done incorrectly. First, I had an infection and even a month later, my wound was oozing. The pain grew increasingly worse, but the doctor told me that it was a "beautiful fusion" and refused to help me further. He suggested I lose weight, even though that has nothing to do with my injury. Finally, I went to New England Baptist Spine Center and the Orthopedic surgeon there immediately noticed several things wrong with my surgery, just from the xray. I just had a revision surgery to take out what Dr. Kryzanski did and redo it and I am SO much better! I lost 3 years of my life thanks to Dr. Kryzanski. In addition to the surgical mistakes, he had me start PT within days of leaving the hospital when the protocol is to wait 12 weeks for the bone graft to take. He prescribed flexeril and valium at the same time, which I'm told is dangerous to mix. The list goes on and on. Who does your surgery really matters. It could affect you the rest of your life, so do your research, get several recommendation, and choose carefully. Good luck!

June 15th, 2017