Dr. James Kryzanski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kryzanski?

September 26th, 2017

Thoughts on Tufts from Connie Jones

Dr. Kryzanski is both knowledgeable and nice,-two wonderful qualities. Wait time doesn't matter to me because every patient deserves excellent, unrushed care,-and that is paramount.

August 28th, 2017

Phenomenal Doctor/Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Kryzanski, I knew I was more than just a "number" but rather a person/patient who has been provided extraordinary care from him.

August 24th, 2017

TUFTS MEDICAL AND THE PEOPLE OF BOSTON ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE SUCH A CARING PROFESSIONAL SURGEN WITHIN OUR REACH. HIS TALENT AND SKILLS ARE BE-YOUND WORDS. HE IS MY MIRACLE MAN. THANK YOU!!!!

August 23rd, 2017

Patient

I was very happy with my doctor and everything he did for me. He gave me back my life again after being pain for 4 years it is great to do things again pain free. Thank to every for what you did and for being so kind to me while I was there. Maria

August 18th, 2017

Fantastic

I was very happy with my outcome with Dr.Kryzanski. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 4th, 2017

Outstanding

I was truly amazed at the result Dr. Kryzanski achieved with my back surgery. I knew my wife had an excellent result in 2009 and I could only hope my surgery would go as well and it did. Thanks to the entire team who did a terrific job of making me comfortable from the very beginning until I was discharged. Kudos to all

July 29th, 2017

Amazing surgery

It was not until I saw the X-rays of my before and after Surgery that I was aware of the challenge and tncredible Job that he had done

June 14th, 2017

Dr. Kryzanski was very professional and very reassuring. He told me the diagnois and reassure me that the outcome of my surgery would be positive and that is how it came out. I knew I was in good hands!

March 22nd, 2017

Best Neurosurgeon

Dr. Kryzanski is unlike any other neurosurgeon. He does not rush to surgery as the first option. Dr. Kryzanski will try everything and use surgery as the final option. I have been going to him for over 10 years. I was born with a terrible spine and he has kept me walking and out of as much pain as possible! I have referred friends and family to him and will continue to do so!

March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Kryzanski

Second time I had surgery with Dr. Kryzanski and he was most knowledgable and precise with his diagnosis and performance

June 29th, 2012

Dr. Krysanski is the best neurosurgeon I have ever had. I have had 4 spinal surgeries - the latter two he performed. I am SO much better than I was after the first two doctors operated on me. I am 6 weeks post surgery (C2-3 to T1-2 & L4-5 Laminectomy) and am actually getting better.

November 2nd, 2011

Ego comes before patients

Dr. Kryzanski did a fusion on me and it was done incorrectly. First, I had an infection and even a month later, my wound was oozing. The pain grew increasingly worse, but the doctor told me that it was a "beautiful fusion" and refused to help me further. He suggested I lose weight, even though that has nothing to do with my injury. Finally, I went to New England Baptist Spine Center and the Orthopedic surgeon there immediately noticed several things wrong with my surgery, just from the xray. I just had a revision surgery to take out what Dr. Kryzanski did and redo it and I am SO much better! I lost 3 years of my life thanks to Dr. Kryzanski. In addition to the surgical mistakes, he had me start PT within days of leaving the hospital when the protocol is to wait 12 weeks for the bone graft to take. He prescribed flexeril and valium at the same time, which I'm told is dangerous to mix. The list goes on and on. Who does your surgery really matters. It could affect you the rest of your life, so do your research, get several recommendation, and choose carefully. Good luck!