A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ku, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ku MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James Ku practice?
- Dr. James Ku has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ku practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.