A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ku, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ku has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ku MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James Ku practice?
- Dr. James Ku has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ku practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.