A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kuchera is Excellent. Dr. Kuchera has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kuchera, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchera graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuchera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuchera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Kuchera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Kuchera practice?
Dr. James Kuchera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Kuchera, Dr. Jaime Kuchera, Dr. Santiago Kuchera, Dr. Jacques Kuchera