A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kuchera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kuchera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kuchera, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchera graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuchera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Kuchera MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kuchera practice?
- Dr. James Kuchera has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kuchera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.